Writing is my life. Life is my hobby. ~Emma Lai

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday News

Congratulations to last week's contest winners:

$25 gift certificate (Amazon, B&N, TWRP - winner's choice): Joanna Aislinn
$10 gift certificate (Amazon, B&N, TWRP - winner's choice): Dani Monsch
$10 TWRP gift certificate and ARC of His Capture, Her Rescue: P.L. Parker

eBooks (winner's choice from my books): Brenda Whiteside, Joanna Aislinn, Sarah Grimm, P.L. Parker, W. Lynn Chantale, Vonnie Davis, E.A. Harwik
eBooks (winner's choice from Sue Fineman's books): E.A. Harwik
eBook of Priceless Deception by Jennifer Ann Coffeen: Vonnie Davis

If you haven't contacted me for your prize yet, send an email to emmalaiwrites (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Now, for those of you who haven't visited my new Coming Soon page on my website, you're missing out on new covers and blurbs for my next three releases!

No comments: