Writing is my life. Life is my hobby. ~Emma Lai

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gearing Up for Big Events

I'm back from vacation and an exciting week of baby news. (Little Iain Christopher is expected October 5th...plus or minus two weeks, of course!) Now, it's time to get ready for some upcoming events.

Today, I'm blogging at the Roses of Houston about one of favorite topics...anthologies. In July, I'll be giving away a collection of anthologies at the Roses of Houston...so keep your eye out for details.

Every week, I'll be posting an author interview here. I still have books to give away. Check out the right hand column.

Finally, I'm gearing up for the August release of His Ship, Her Fantasy! Any authors interested in cross promoting their sci-fi/futuristic/alternate universe (Faery Rose) story should contact me offline at emmalaiwrites@gmail.com. Readers keep an eye out for a list of the give-a-ways!

7 comments:

Catherine Bybee said...

I'd be happy to have ya over for an interview Emma. Congrats on the Oct birth... Perfect time of year!

Helen Hardt said...

Welcome back, Emma!

Emma Lai said...

Thanks Catherine! I'll send you an email.

I've been remiss in my blogging, but I'll definitely be visiting your blogs, ladies!

Shelley Munro said...

Oct isn't long to wait. :) Congratulations.

Emma Lai said...

Thanks Shelley!

Kaye Manro said...

Emma, congrats on the Oct date for the little one.

I look forward to your August release.
I'd be glad for you to guest with me too.

Emma Lai said...

Thanks Kaye! I'll send you an email.