Writing is my life. Life is my hobby. ~Emma Lai

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's a New Day

So, I can't believe I'm going to utter these words, but my mother was right. I shouldn't have worked yesterday. It seemed like such a small thing, creating a web page. For the most part it was. The design was easy. However, I bought two sites and had to direct one to the other. No problem except I directed the one I designed to the one I didn't. Then I had to wait to make changes. When I did, I redirected the design to the second page, which left the first without a link. Aargh! It was an easy fix, but I had to wait until this morning to do it because of publishing delays. Who would believe that I used to be a computer engineer?

I guess next time, I'll listen to my mother.

You can check out my site at http://www.emmalaiwrites.com/ and let me know what you think!

No comments: